Nabble having problems?

Speedy2010
I am having problems with the front page of my forum not showing the pictures of the people that posted. It is fine when you go to a sub category. You will see what I mean when you go to this link. Is everyone have the same problem? If so, will this be fix soon?

http://infinity-downline-community-forum.416032.n3.nabble.com/

This same problem is messing up the embed code in my html for my front page 2003. It is say that it cannot read some script in that embed code when I try to view the page in front page. It never done this before until I had the problem above with the people pictures not showing up on the front page to the right.

Thank you,
Tony

Re: Nabble having problems?

arrow
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Nabble having problems?

Speedy2010
Thank you Arrow for taking your time to reply to my post. I just check my forum a day later and everything seems to be running just fine now.

Thanks away.

Tony