Nabble has Polls ????

ClaudeMobetta
Hi -

I thought I saw some where that a nabble member site could do polls - on their sites?
Is that correct?
How to git started if that's true?

Claude

Re: Nabble has Polls ????

Harvey
Go to "poll daddy." (Google it).

Sign up for a free account.

Make sure to use the FLASH version.

I think.

Re: Nabble has Polls ????

ClaudeMobetta
Thanks Harvey -

But I was hoping fer somthin from Nabble...

Claude

Re: Nabble has Polls ????

Hugo <Nabble>
Harvey is right, you can use poll daddy and select the flash version.

Re: Nabble has Polls ????

ClaudeMobetta

What about this guy -

    http://pollcode.com/

Seems good -

Where will the html code go ????
>Options >Applications >Edit Name AND dESCRIPTIONS ?????

Will the code interfer wif my Nabble site?

I saved the code to my desktop looks OK

ANY WAY OF PUTTING IT IN A topic????

THANKS FER ANY -

http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

CLAUDE

Re: Nabble has Polls ????

Hugo <Nabble> wrote
Harvey is right, you can use poll daddy and select the flash version.
I haven't tried to use polls but just picked up this link from the Free Support Forum:
http://blog.polldaddy.com/2012/03/08/flash-poll-embeds-to-be-discontinued-april-15th-2012/

It seems to indicate this method won't work for new users and Nabble may require a new approach.

Re: Nabble has Polls ????

Hi,
You can create a new topic, select "Message is in HTML Format" and paste the code.

Re: Nabble has Polls ????

ClaudeMobetta
Hello -

I got my Poll up and running - pretty happy wif it -
Set the poll as ya want - and click for the HTML code for your website...
http://pollcode.com/
They claim over a million downloads...
You can make as many as you want and run as long as ya want---
I have Text/html before and after the Poll HTML code
I made 3 samples free -
Then did my reel LOA Poll

Check it out -
http://claudemobetta.com/loapolls/socialnetworking.html

For $1.99 you can remove all ads...

Happy to help wif any questions ya might have -
Ask here or emila me at claudemobetta@aol.com

ClaudeMobetta

Re: Nabble has Polls ????

Hugo <Nabble>
We are working on polls now. We should have this feature in a few weeks.

Re: Nabble has Polls ????

ClaudeMobetta
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
We are working on polls now. We should have this feature in a few weeks.
Cool - I will give it a try -

What about the Nabble BACK UP?
That's reel important and could be a good income maker fer ya.....

Claude

Re: Nabble has Polls ????

Hugo <Nabble>
ClaudeMobetta wrote
What about the Nabble BACK UP?
That's reel important and could be a good income maker fer ya.....
The full backup should be available in some weeks. I am almost sure it will be for free, but the team will decide this later.

Re: Nabble has Polls ????

ClaudeMobetta
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
The full backup should be available in some weeks. I am almost sure it will be for free, but the team will decide this later.
I will sure be happy to see the Site Backup in force and workin -
I think Host Gator - the best Hosting company there is - charges $7
But you can do it yourself fer Free -
Now I am as big a cheapskate as there is -
But I do think there should be a nominal Charge - or at least a donation.

You guys do a great job -

Thanks -

 Claude

Re: Nabble has Polls ????