Nabble forum without Nabble. Don't want to link to nabble. Host entire forum not little link Please help.

Nabble forum without Nabble. Don't want to link to nabble. Host entire forum not little link Please help.

Kenrick Everett
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Nabble forum without Nabble. Don't want to link to nabble. Host entire forum not little link Please help.

Hugo <Nabble>
This is not possible yet. In the future this will be possible, but we are months behind this point.

Re: Nabble forum without Nabble. Don't want to link to nabble. Host entire forum not little link Please help.

CART Web Monitor
Is it possible to host the forum on my site?

The forum is not helping my sites SEO by being on your server.

Please advise.
KBO
Kind Regards,
Tom Sykes - CART HQ

Re: Nabble forum without Nabble. Don't want to link to nabble. Host entire forum not little link Please help.

Hugo <Nabble>
We had an installable version in our plans, but we changed our focus to some new other important features. We may work on this in the future, but this will have to wait several months until we finish our primary goals.

Re: Nabble forum without Nabble. Don't want to link to nabble. Host entire forum not little link Please help.

CART Web Monitor
That's a real shame. We will now have take our commercial site to another provider.

Thanks for letting me know
KBO
Kind Regards,
Tom Sykes - CART HQ

Re: Nabble forum without Nabble. Don't want to link to nabble. Host entire forum not little link Please help.

scalable
Any progress made on this?  We love Nabble, but really need to be able to host it ourselves and are willing to pay....