Nabble forum not indexing on Google

PT

Nabble forum not indexing on Google

PT
Hi,

We've been running a Nabble forum in-bedded in to a Weebly website for a few months now. It seems Google cannot index the forum / does not show forum results.

Is this a problem with Nabble in general or is it caused by the in-bedding of the forum in to the website?

Thanks

PT

Re: Nabble forum not indexing on Google

Hugo <Nabble>
This is a Nabble problem and we are addressing this issue now. It should take a few months until we have adjusted everything.

Re: Nabble forum not indexing on Google

Mammoth Hire
Hi Hugo,

Thanks for the reply. I will continue to operate the Nabble forum embedded on our website til the fix is in place - hopefully it won't take you long!

Thanks

PT