Nabble forum header and footer

Geert Claes
I would like to suggest a slight re-design in the Nabble header and Footer.

The header height can be a little smaller so it looks even better when embedded. This can be done simply by removing some whitespace i.e.;
- move the search box down to the same level as the "New Topic"
- when the logo is on the left/right the description should be next to it (now it seems to be more on the side under the description)

.... and I would like to see the "Embedding Options" moved to the bottom of the forum because it only adds confusion when the forum is already embedded.

See current and new screen mock-ups below. Any thoughts?

Current Nabble:

Current Nabble

New Nabble suggestion:

New Nabble Suggestion

Re: Nabble forum header and footer

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Geert, most of your suggestions will be possible when we release the templates feature in a few months. So you can change the layout of your forums when we release that. The "Embedding Options" link on the upper right corner is only visible to administrators, which means that other users won't see it. So I think you shouldn't worry about that link.