Nabble display the email of one user as the name of another user

Re: Nabble display the email of one user as the name of another user

Marc Martin
I like this new feature too.  :-)

Is there any chance that this can be expanded to unregistered users as well?

The only "user" I'd like to modify is unregistered.  And since it's not an email address that belongs to anyone, I don't see any way that anyone could modify it:

  http://seattlesmartmeterforum.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=16

Thanks,

Marc

Re: Nabble display the email of one user as the name of another user

François Van Lerberghe
I think Pedro has released this feature for every forum.
To see it
- Login as administrator in your forum
- look at a message send by the user you want to change
- click on the user in order to see the user profile
You will see "Edit profile" next to "Add / Remove Groups"

On July 26, "François Van Lerberghe [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I think Pedro has released this feature for every forum.
> To see it
> - Login as administrator in your forum
> - look at a message send by the user you want to change
> - click on the user in order to see the user profile
> You will see "Edit profile" next to "Add / Remove Groups"

Yes, I see it on one of my groups, but not another.  So I'll wait for
it to propagate some more...

Marc

Re: Nabble display the email of one user as the name of another user

Marc Martin
Oh wait, the problem was that I already had that macro overridden, so I needed to update a line in my override.  Now it works.  :-)
12