Nabble custom logo for my forum.

DSTV
How do you insert a custom logo.

Also why does embed flicker with a white page in Chrome and IE.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Re: Nabble custom logo for my forum.

Peter <Nabble>
Can you send the link to the flickering page, please?
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Nabble custom logo for my forum.

DSTV
http://darksidetv.eu/     bottom of page when you refresh forum.

Re: Nabble custom logo for my forum.

DSTV wrote
How do you insert a custom logo.
Where do you want the custom logo to appear?

(I'm sure Peter will respond about the flash of white in IE)

Re: Nabble custom logo for my forum.

Peter <Nabble>
It may be a long shot but have you tried setting a background color to the outside div?
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.