Nabble changed how permissions work

David Beaumont
all the users I look at now have no permissions am I supposed to go through eveyone and add them to the member group?
for example whne I click on any user and then click on 'add remove groups'  they have nothing ticked, not even member.  Even people I set up as administrators have gone!  Have nabble gone mad?

Re: Nabble changed how permissions work

VOT Productions
no, permissions had to be reset.
Set them up again and it'll stay!
Helping people

RE: Nabble changed how permissions work

David Beaumont

Hugo this is surely a joke isn’t it?  We have 1,660 members, I am not going to change each one. Especially not if they might only stay changed for a year.  What is going on?

David

RE: Nabble changed how permissions work

Hugo <Nabble>
David Beaumont wrote
Hugo this is surely a joke isn't it?  We have 1,660 members, I am not going
to change each one. Especially not if they might only stay changed for a
year.  What is going on?
No, you don't have to change each one (that would be crazy). You can click on "Options > Users > Manage users & groups" and copy & paste the list of users from one group to another. If you want the list with all users, go to the "Authenticated" tab and you will see it. In that page you will also see the old lists of members and admins. You can copy them to the new permission groups. Please let me know if you have more questions or if I can help you in any other way.