Nabble broken: Unable to turn off mail delivery!

Nabble broken: Unable to turn off mail delivery!

fphan
I put in my first post on the Dojo forum (http://n3.nabble.com/Dojo-Toolkit-f33424.html) on Thursday, March 18, and it has remained on "pending" status ever since.

"Unsubscribe" yields me an email with "unsubscribe" at the very end of it. After a few more attempts with no success with that, I started clicking on "Turn off mail delivery", which yields me an email also, but with the following:
set authenticate xxxxxx
set delivery off
set ack off
set myposts off
set duplicates off
set reminders off
end
That has not helped either!

Is Nabble broken? What is going on here?

Re: Nabble broken: Unable to turn off mail delivery!

Hugo <Nabble>
If those emails were sent by Nabble, you should see a footer with an "unsubscribe" link. I believe you are subscribed to the mailing list, not Nabble. The mailing list is not controlled by us, so please try to unsubscribe from the Dojo-interest mailing list page: