Nabble backup for conversion needs to be one file not multiple?

Nabble backup for conversion needs to be one file not multiple?

Mintrax
I recently found a co. called Gconverter Services who were going to give me a quote on a Nabble conversion to phpBB.

I received this reply after sending them the backup.

Thank you for your patience. We have reviewed files you sent. These are separate postgresql files. Can you please export website data in the single .sql file, not separate files?

then this...

We tried to merge files into single one. No success, unfortunately. Perhaps server support can provide you single file? They should have a solution for exporting single fine, not separate.

Can anyone advise please?

Re: Nabble backup for conversion needs to be one file not multiple?

Gary Lewis
That's interesting.  I know there are others that would like to convert to phpBB, so it would seem it is in Nabble's interest to provide the single file as that would expedite getting people of their servers.

Please keep up apprised with what you find on the migration tool.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Nabble backup for conversion needs to be one file not multiple?

jonmroberts1984
Have you had any luck with this? We desperately need to move our Nabble forum to another one if there is a risk of it being deleted.

RE: Nabble backup for conversion needs to be one file not multiple?

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
What is the link to your forum?

Have you had any luck with this? We desperately need to move our Nabble forum to another one if there is a risk of it being deleted.

http://support.nabble.com/Nabble-backup-for-conversion-needs-to-be-one-file-not-multiple-tp7606290p7606479.html
To start a new topic under Nabble Support, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Nabble Support, click here.
NAML

RE: Nabble backup for conversion needs to be one file not multiple?

sparkle
Israel <Nabble> wrote
What is the link to your forum?

 http://gupta-chat-more.826.n7.nabble.com/

Administrator
We're not going to delete your forum, we will add it in a safe list.

Thank you so much - that is very reassuring to know.

RE: Nabble backup for conversion needs to be one file not multiple?

Mintrax
Hi Israel, here is the link to the forum...

http://the-rv-lithium-project.2301966.n4.nabble.com/