Nabble app continues to update intermittently. =(

Nabble app continues to update intermittently. =(

PedXing
It eventually caught up yesterday after many many hours (I'm not sure if there was any intervention or if it just rectified itself.)  Today it has not updated for about the last 5 hours.  =(  here are the details:

it is embedded.  http://landertalk.972807.n3.nabble.com/  http://forums.landertalk.com

would you do me a favor and reset it?  any word on a permanent fix for this problem?

thanks!

shane

Re: Nabble app continues to update intermittently. =(

PedXing
whats so strange to me is that this is like the sixth time I've had this issue but I have never seen anyone else report it.  I can't figure out what in the world I am doing differently that causes my forum to break.

its been 9 hours and it hasn't picked up yet.  =(

Re: Nabble app continues to update intermittently. =(

Hugo <Nabble>
It should import the missing emails in the next minutes. The problem this time is not a bug, but another process blocking the email importer. I will keep an eye on this and make sure it won't stop again.

Re: Nabble app continues to update intermittently. =(

PedXing
As always your help is very much appreciated Hugo.  Be sure to let me know if I can help in any way!

shane

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
It should import the missing emails in the next minutes. The problem this time is not a bug, but another process blocking the email importer. I will keep an eye on this and make sure it won't stop again.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Nabble-app-continues-to-update-intermittently-tp6177876p6178983.html
To unsubscribe from Nabble app continues to update intermittently. =(, click here.