Nabble and infolinks integration

tarun3kumar
I Googled but did not find much information on embedding  infolinks ads on my nabble fourm.
I have begun a nabble fourm on my site - http://www.seleniumtests.com/p/testing-forum.html
and have begun to get users. I was looking for a way to monetize content using infolinks.  Please suggest

Re: Nabble and infolinks integration

tarun3kumar
Any suggestions on this?

Re: Nabble and infolinks integration

Pedro
Did look all google ad sense possibilities?

Re: Nabble and infolinks integration

tarun3kumar
what?

well I did, in fact have been using it on my site.
But how can I integrate infolink test ads to the nabble forum I run on my site?

Re: Nabble and infolinks integration

Pedro
Does infolinks give you any script to enable the ads?

Re: Nabble and infolinks integration

tarun3kumar
yes there is java script from infolik but how can I integrate it with my Nabble forum?

you can put it in your site's head editing the view_standard_page macro.

Re: Nabble and infolinks integration

tarun3kumar
did not quite get you, Do I need to do something in macro viewer? Please see snap shot -

Macro Viewer

Re: Nabble and infolinks integration

Pedro
1- At the bottom of your app->See "Edit this page".
2- At the engine wheel -> "Search for macro" .
3- Macro by name -> search for " view_standard_page" .
4 -  view_standard_page -> "override this macro" .
5- Add your script between the "head" tags.

Re: Nabble and infolinks integration

tarun3kumar
thanks Pedro, I have added the code and have applied for approval for infolinks.
I hope every thing goes else I would have to bug you again.
Thanks for all your support.

Re: Nabble and infolinks integration

tarun3kumar
Hi Pedro,

I integrated Infolinks script to my forum (please refer snapshot)
But still don't see infolinks text ad on my forum posts. Did I miss any thing?
Please suggest

I tried that code at some places. Would it instantly work? Does it have an image or something that indicate where the user should put the code?

Re: Nabble and infolinks integration

tarun3kumar
Text Ad should appear instantly, but it's been days since I integrated the inforlinks snippets.
I suspect if it is being blocked by nabble

There official site states to ad script before body tag and this is what I did -
http://blog.infolinks.com/2012/05/24/integrate-like-a-pro-successfully-add-infolinks-script/

I also confirmed with Infolinks and they did not find any error with integration. In fact they asked me to contact Nabble about it

Re: Nabble and infolinks integration

Pedro
I guess It's something wrong with your web site which embeds nabble.
I just put your code into my test forum and the ads worked.

Re: Nabble and infolinks integration

christyrichard
I am having a wordpress website and i too integrated the infolinks official plugin, but it not working. I read the instructions in the infolinks website and still its not working. Can anyone suggest how to go forward. Mywebsite details: Kerala Tourism

Re: Nabble and infolinks integration

Pedro
Where is your Nabble app?
My test forum.