Nabble URLs

Joan
Hi there,
I am in the process of cleaning up my forum and moving subforums and topics around.  Problem is when I go to move something it says the parent forum does not exist.  The URLs don't seem to change in my address bar as I go from subforum to subforum?

Re: Nabble URLs

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post an example of URL that you are trying to use.

Re: Nabble URLs

Joan
works ok today Hugo, thanks

Warmly,
Joan

Please post an example of URL that you are trying to use.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Nabble-URLs-tp3498967p3504598.html
To unsubscribe from Nabble URLs, click here.