Nabble Themes/templates

☪Not_A_Admin
Ive been trying to edit css and have made some really ugly themes.
Cant u provide us with a software that lets us design our template and upload it?
OR
how do i put an image url as my bankground ?
this is the image url
http://www.vivagoal.com/images/wallpapers/audi-r8-3.jpg
i want to put that as my forum background? how do i do this??

and i want to do this with the borders of forum aswell

Re: Nabble Themes/templates

Hugo <Nabble>
[ADMIN] ~ Tanveer wrote
Ive been trying to edit css and have made some really ugly themes.
Cant u provide us with a software that lets us design our template and upload it?
Nabble has some sample designs under "Options > Editor > Change appearance". Soon we will give users a long list of different designs, with much better quality.
[ADMIN] ~ Tanveer wrote
how do i put an image url as my bankground ?
this is the image url
http://www.vivagoal.com/images/wallpapers/audi-r8-3.jpg
i want to put that as my forum background? how do i do this??
Please see:
http://n2.nabble.com/Has-Anyone-Found-A-Way-To-Insert-An-Image-in-background-of-forum--tp3226745p3226745.html

Re: Nabble Themes/templates

Mathieuj
How do you insert your profile image in the forums?

Re: Nabble Themes/templates

Hugo (Nabble)
Do you mean how to upload any image?
Or do you want to upload your avatar into the forum description?

Re: Nabble Themes/templates

Mathieuj
Yeah, I just want to put my photo on my profile image.

Thanks
--
Kind regards,
Jo Ann Mathieu

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 2:15 PM, Hugo (Nabble) (via Nabble) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do you mean how to upload any image?
Or do you want to upload your avatar into the forum description?

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Nabble-Themes-templates-tp3268329p3751028.html
To unsubscribe from Re: Nabble Themes/templates, click here.

Re: Nabble Themes/templates

Hugo <Nabble>
To upload a new avatar for your profile, click on your user name (upper right corner of the screen), then click on "My Personal Settings". There is a "Change Avatar" option in the next screen.

Re: Nabble Themes/templates

☪Not_A_Admin
that link does nt work,
please tell me how to put my own image in the backgrund of the forum i had any shotsin the .css but othing happened