Nabble Project for new functions

jonaspm {Helper}
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Nabble Project for new functions

Hugo <Nabble>
As you might know, we are working on a new template language that users will be able to change in the future. So, most of those wishes will be possible with this system because it is very flexible and allows you to build any interface or node-based application. Some features like social networking (e.g., add friend) will require new modules implemented in java, but this is still possible (although it is not top priority for the near future). Internationalization will certainly be added, and I hope this will happen soon (we are already discussing these details).

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Nabble Project for new functions

Franklin <Nabble>
As Hugo said, we are focused on the template language now.  We will try to add features as members of premium support ask for them.  So if you personally want "Add Friends" or "Internationalization ", please let us know.

CONTENTS DELETED

Administrator
Please explain how the "Add Friends" feature should work.  (I have seen this feature on other forums, but I never understood what it is useful for.)

CONTENTS DELETED

Administrator
Sorry but I still don't understand.  When you first go to a forum, initially you have no friends.  My understanding is that you can add friends to your friend list.  But what does this accomplish exactly?

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

Hugo <Nabble>
We do have a search box on the front page of all apps. What is wrong with our search box?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Nabble Project for new functions

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
jonaspm {Helper} wrote
it should be useful for a webiste, to search the forum for any part of the web site...
Do you mean "search the forum FROM any part of the web site"?  You can easily take the HTML of our current search box and use it on any of your pages.