Nabble Pinned Topics

ClaudeMobetta
Hello -

Can I as administrator change the content of a “pinned” subject - in my site?
Do I need to unpin - to edit my own pinned Topic?

Also - a few months back I asked about a complete BACKUP of sites on Nabbles end - maybe fer a fee?
How is that coming?

Thanks - Claude

Re: Nabble Pinned Topics

GregChapman
ClaudeMobetta wrote
Can I as administrator change the content of a “pinned” subject - in my site?
Do I need to unpin - to edit my own pinned Topic?
I have just pinned a long existing topic of mine in my test forum and then successfully edited the subject and contents of the first post in the topic. It left the reply in place and otherwise untouched, so the answer appears to be: Yes!
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!
GregHelp - Building a set of answers to Nabble FAQs.