Nabble Patreon??

OS-Jason
Does Nabble have a way to support them other than ads?

What if they started a patreon. I would donate to help make this platform better.

Re: Nabble Patreon??

Gary Lewis
I certainly want Nabble to be viable, but don't want adverts on my site/forum.  So, if there's an issue with support.....

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 10:38 AM OS-Jason [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does Nabble have a way to support them other than ads?

What if they started a patreon. I would donate to help make this platform better.

http://support.nabble.com/Nabble-Patreon-tp7601470.html
To start a new topic under Nabble Support, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Nabble Support, click here.
NAML
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/