Nabble Login Plugin

Priyanka_Mallu
Hi Pedro,

Would it be possible to have comment plugin like facebook,twitter etc on blogs?
So that users can use one login throughout the site.

Thank you,
Regards,
Priyanka

Re: Nabble Login Plugin

Pedro
Would you want to use in Nabble the same login of facebook?

Re: Nabble Login Plugin

Coleen_Astalos
This is something I would be interested in as well.  If we could get to a common plugin (Facebook would be good) for Nabble, I could likely do that for my overall site as well and reduce the number of different passwords my users have to use.

Re: Nabble Login Plugin

Priyanka_Mallu
Ya Pedro. Most of times users try to login using Nabble id to comment on blog posts.
It would be awesome if you have something on the similar lines.
Currently I have facebook,twitter,wordpress and intense debate logins.

Re: Nabble Login Plugin

Pedro
We don't have plans to do that yet. Although, we have already tried:
http://support.nabble.com/Allow-OpenID-td5735106.html#a5771699

Re: Nabble Login Plugin

Priyanka_Mallu
Pedro introducing this feature will be extremely helpful.
Users always complain that they are not able to login using nabble ids.
Then i have to tell them that nabble id is valid only in the forum.