Nabble + Google Groups - User authentication

Nabble + Google Groups - User authentication

Emriel
If I connect existing mailing list from Google Groups then should every mailing list member create a profile at Namble forum of this list to be able to write new posts or this isn't necessary for them to create new profiles and they can access List with their current accounts?
Additionaly I don't want anyone else to post on this Mailing List.

Re: Nabble + Google Groups - User authentication

GregChapman
Emriel wrote
If I connect existing mailing list from Google Groups then should every mailing list member create a profile at Namble forum of this list to be able to write new posts
Archiving a site at Nabble (what you are describing) does NOT require anyone to register at Nabble except the person creating the archive. However, anyone wishing to post to the list via the Nabble site will need to register. Others can continue to use their email program.
Additionaly I don't want anyone else to post on this Mailing List.
While logged in as Admin, visit OPTIONS > USERS > CHANGE PERMISSIONS and edit the permissions as required.

Re: Nabble + Google Groups - User authentication

Emriel
Thank you very much for the info ;).
That's all I wanted to know.