Nabble Forum Restoration

KarateKid
I haven't checked my email for a while and just realised my nabble forum was deleted 2 hours ago. Is there any way it could be restored, the link is http://jck-members.75864.x6.nabble.com/. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nabble Forum Restoration

GregChapman
You need to supply the archive file or the email that was sent to you with the link that points to it so that the folk at Nabble can restore it for you.

Re: Nabble Forum Restoration

KarateKid
Dear user,

Your Nabble site "JCK Members" has been deleted.

You can download a backup of this site from the link below.
Nabble will try to keep this backup available for a few months, but this is not guaranteed.
If this content is important to you, save this copy as soon as possible.

http://x6.nabble.com/backups/site_75864_2111807332.zip

Sincerely,
The Nabble team
Free Embeddable Forum powered by Nabble