Nabble Forum Registration Problem4564

harrykane140693
When I try to register for the LibreOffice Nabble forum, the captcha does not work. It shows letters and numbers with spaces between the characters, however no matter how the characters are entered, either with spaces or without spaces, it says the entry is invalid. Below is an example of one it said was wrong.

Re: Nabble Forum Registration Problem4564

GregChapman
There appear to be several Libre Office related forums host by Nabble. Can you post the URL of the one you are having problems with.

Your question is puzzling as Nabble stopped using the 5 character (mix of upper case letters and digits) captcha system a few months ago. Registration now uses Google's "reCAPTCHA" service that only requires that you check a "I am not a robot" check box.

Before that system was introduced some people were having problems. See:
http://support.nabble.com/Users-cannot-register-on-my-forum-not-accepting-security-codes-td7598229.html#a7598230
but as far as I know that issue has completely disappeared now.