Nabble Forum Embedding Problem

britishpages
Hi - So I created a Forum a long time ago which still exists on Nabble. I originally set it to redirect to a page on my website.

I have since deleted that page on my website. I now want to add that page back and add my forum back again.

Problem is every time a go to my Nabble forum to get the embed code, it always quickly directs me to my website page which is not there for obvious reasons.

I must have set the Nabble forum to always redirect to that page. How can I undo that redirect setting on my Nabble forum so I can go copy and paste the code again.

I find no options to do this.

Please help :)

Re: Nabble Forum Embedding Problem

jonaspm {Helper}
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Nabble Forum Embedding Problem

britishpages
Oh please remember :(

I may have to start again otherwise and create a new forum. Hugo are you there?

Re: Nabble Forum Embedding Problem

Please post the link to your forum so that I can fix it.

Re: Nabble Forum Embedding Problem

britishpages
Hi - My forum is http://british-pages-forum.1086190.n2.nabble.com

Please can you reset it. Much appreciated Hugo

Re: Nabble Forum Embedding Problem

Hugo <Nabble>
Your forum is working fine now. Sorry for the delay.

Re: Nabble Forum Embedding Problem

CART Web Monitor
I have this same problem please can you fix it?

I pasted the code of the forum on my website and set it to redirect and then deleted the code on the website by mistake.

Now I am unable to access the forum to re place it on the page. It isa called 'CART Member's Only Forum' and is currently redirecting to this page http://www.coleshillhouse.com/secret-page-from-highworth-fertilisers.php

but i managed to quickly grab the forum url and it is http://cart-member-s-only-forum.983932.n3.nabble.com/

Thanks in advance
KBO
Kind Regards,
Tom Sykes - CART HQ

Re: Nabble Forum Embedding Problem

Hugo <Nabble>
I fixed your forum, please take a look.

Re: Nabble Forum Embedding Problem

CART Web Monitor
Wicked thank you for such a speedy response.
KBO
Kind Regards,
Tom Sykes - CART HQ

Re: Nabble Forum Embedding Problem

CART Web Monitor
Sadly it has happened again.

It would appear you cannot paste two seperate nabble codes on the same url.

It has completly screwed up my webpage now.

The second code I added has overwritten the first....HELP

This is the code on the page

   <script src="http://cart-member-s-only-forum.983932.n3.nabble.com/embed/f2193283"></script></p>

I do not see what the problem is.

UPDATE:
Just noticed that this window will not let me paste all the html for some reason...there should be an image between the first nabble code and the second
KBO
Kind Regards,
Tom Sykes - CART HQ

Re: Nabble Forum Embedding Problem

Hugo <Nabble>
You cannot embed two Nabble apps on the same HTML page. We don't support this configuration, sorry.

Re: Nabble Forum Embedding Problem

mywaytoo
CART,

You don't need 2 apps as such... Everything is available from the one... That's the beauty of Nabble... I was a bit unsure initially but am more than happy now...

The 'trick' is to put an additional parent at the head... This is what I did here. This does mean that there is an extra Nabble screen which does not have an associated website page, but that looks fine just listing the available apps / pages.
Anne