Nabble Forum Deleted...Still Getting Bombarded

Nabble Forum Deleted...Still Getting Bombarded

kremlacek
I have been a Nabble customer for years.  I stopped using my forum and never thought much more about it.  However, I've recently received a blizzard of nefarious new registered users.  I promptly went in and deleted the forum.  The new bogus registrations are continuing to grow in frequency, now up to three a day.  Somehow they are now attacking my FB contacts with bullshit messages.

I decided to log in and see what else I could do to eradicate this forum, but I am no longer recognized as a registered user.   So, I had to create a new account.

This is the forum I've trying to kill:

New registered user in California Flat Track Association (CFTA)!
Name = Joyce23
Email = Joyce23@grebon.co

User profile
http://california-flat-track-association-cfta.4244048.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=395624

Can anyone help?

thank you in advance, so very much.

Randy

Re: Nabble Forum Deleted...Still Getting Bombarded

haozwang<Nabble>
The forum has been deleted

Re: Nabble Forum Deleted...Still Getting Bombarded

Shelle
Please delete our forum too.  We have tried but get the error message 500 that it is too big.  We have already vacated the forum.  The massive amount of porn that has been posted daily is shocking and not worth fighting it anymore.
Thank you.

Re: Nabble Forum Deleted...Still Getting Bombarded

haozwang<Nabble>
Can you post the URL?

Re: Nabble Forum Deleted...Still Getting Bombarded

Shelle

I don't want Google picking up on any of the content.  I prefer that it be deleted. Thank you.  I deleted my name/acct., but it won't let me take the whole thing down.

http://nofearpreps.2373892.n4.nabble.com/

Re: Nabble Forum Deleted...Still Getting Bombarded

haozwang<Nabble>
deleted