Nabble Blog Disappeared

Kelly Kingsley
Help!  My nabble blog is gone and I need to retrieve it.  How do I go about that?

Re: Nabble Blog Disappeared

Hugo <Nabble>
Your blog posts are probably listed here:
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserRootNodes.jtp?user=293075

Please create a new blog from this link: http://n2.nabble.com/free-blog.html
Then you have to move those posts under the new blog. To do this, open each post and click on "More > Move topic to..." and then paste the link of the new blog.

Re: Nabble Blog Disappeared

Kelly Kingsley
Thanks for helping me recover one of the blogs.  I am still unable to find the blog related to spelling.  Any suggestions?

Re: Nabble Blog Disappeared

Hugo <Nabble>
All posts should be here (if you are the author):
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserRootNodes.jtp?user=293075

Are you the author who posted to the spelling blog?

Re: Nabble Blog Disappeared

Kelly Kingsley
Yes, I am the author.  I went through this blog to set up the spelling research blog.  I shared this blog with another person.

Re: Nabble Blog Disappeared

Hugo <Nabble>
So all posts written by the other person will be found under his/her profile. Do you have a link to his/her account? If not, I can find it if you remember his/her user name or email.