Nabble 2 embedded content incompatible with Diigo bookmarking

Nabble 2 embedded content incompatible with Diigo bookmarking

Graham Perrin
Some extraordinarily long threads amongst the forums at
<http://plone.org/support/forums/general>
so it's often desirable to _highlight_ particular points.

I find that with embedded Nabble 2 content: I can't bookmark, highlight, annotate or share using my tool of choice: Diigo.

 1. visit <http://plone.org/support/forums/general#nabble-td1131666> or its equivalent
<http://n2.nabble.com/multi-platform-WebDAV-problems-for-LDAP-authenticated-users-tp1131666p1131666.html

 2. attempt to bookmark the thread in Diigo

:(

Please, consider this incompatibility alongside my earlier Request: user opt-out from embedding (to use Nabble 2 or tried and tested Nabble 1 UI)

Thanks
Graham

Re: Nabble 2 embedded content incompatible with Diigo bookmarking

Graham Perrin

Diigo 4.0 beta support for the # character that's prevalent within URLs associated with Nabble 2 embedded content

Graham Perrin
Re <http://groups.diigo.com/group/Diigo_HQ/content/551832#10> the major upgrade to Diigo 4.0 beta quietly brought support for
#
character within URLs.

I'll move this topic to the resolved area.