Nabble 1 to Nabble 2 Migration

Kaylus
I am creating a Nabble2 Forum for NakedMUD (http://www.nabble.com/NakedMud-f20968i35.html), and I am not the original Nabble1 Administrator, but am building a site for support and need the archived messages from the N1 to my N2 version (http://n2.nabble.com/NakedMUD-f676563.html). Could this be done?
... I'm going to live to 150 years old -- or at least die trying.

Re: Nabble 1 to Nabble 2 Migration

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes. Please give us a day or two.

Re: Nabble 1 to Nabble 2 Migration

Kaylus
Thank you for the migration, I really appreciate it.

Will <Nabble> wrote
Yes. Please give us a day or two.
... I'm going to live to 150 years old -- or at least die trying.

Re: Nabble 1 to Nabble 2 Migration

mrTEDDYbear
what is the difference of 1 and 2?

Re: Nabble 1 to Nabble 2 Migration

enerusparks
diff of 1 to 2?

Re: Nabble 1 to Nabble 2 Migration

Graham Perrin
<http://www.nabble.com/Nabble-New-Features-f23083.html> presented new features of Nabble 1.

<http://n2.nabble.com/Nabble-Latest-Features-f1559156.html> presents some latest features of Nabble 2.

Nabble 2 has flags in lieu of favourites. To me this is harmonious with flagging of (IMAP) messages.

Nabble 2 is without ratings. Until recently I cared little about the absence. Since yesterday by coincidence I find a use case in which ratings should be very valuable.

<http://n2.nabble.com/-tp14367p2230797.html> includes discussion.

Regards
Graham