NO LINKS to Post to be deleted ?

ClaudeMobetta
Hi
I got the following Email from Nabble -

"Dear user,

Some of your posts have been deleted from Nabble Support
and we are sending you copies so that you have a chance to save them.

Sincerely,
The Nabble team
Free Embeddable Forum powered by Nabble
http://www.nabble.com/"

The usual links to the post yoiu are gonna delete are missing -
What poists are you gonna delete...

Thanks - Claude

http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

Re: NO LINKS to Post to be deleted ?

Pedro
Hi,
Is there a zip file attached to it?

Re: NO LINKS to Post to be deleted ?

ClaudeMobetta
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
Hi,
Is there a zip file attached to it?
Hi Pete -

Yes there was a zip file - but the contents had NOTHING to do with any Nabble Deletions -
It contained a Post - I posted to Nabble on another subject?????? CRAZY?????

What post will be deleted?

http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

Thanks - Claude

Re: NO LINKS to Post to be deleted ?

Pedro
I'm not sure, but I think yesterday you post something very similar to this: http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/View-Counts-Off-tp7394276p7394276.html.
Since you've post the same thing twice, some admin could have erased it.
Could you check which post was deleted?

Re: NO LINKS to Post to be deleted ?

ClaudeMobetta
Hi -

No you have it mixed up someway -

the zip ya sent don't belong wif the Deleting Message.

..

I don't know which posts are scheduled to be deleted...

Please let me know whick post you plan on deleting

- as you usually do before deleting...

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Claude, yesterday you posted two topics about the same issue on this support forum. So I deleted one of the topics and you got a copy of the message in that email.

Re: NO LINKS to Post to be deleted ?

ClaudeMobetta
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
Hi Claude, yesterday you posted two topics about the same issue on this support forum. So I deleted one of the topics and you got a copy of the message in that email.
Hi Hugo -

OK - Sorry - I misunderstood -
I thought it was like yur regulaer NOTICE  - that some post will be deleted -
And was looking fer the link to see if I wanted them or not -
Thanks...
Claude