NEED HELP FROM ADMIN

lucky
HI,
i want to delete my forum. i have deleted it already. but when i open the link, the forum is there.
admin, can you please delete my forum ?
http://novel-lovers-forum.69602.x6.nabble.com/

Thanks.

Re: NEED HELP FROM ADMIN

GregChapman
It has now gone.

When I checked three hours ago, all you could get was an empty forum home page with some styling customisations. All of the links on the page were broken.

I guess you checked a little earlier than I and I looked half way through the maintenance schedules, which will back up and delete the various database tables on Nabble's servers.