NAML customization questions

Harvey
Will there be  way to back up your NAML template? (In case you make a mistake).

Will you still offer changes to NAML for premium support?

Does templates make it EASIER for you (Hugo, Peter et al) to make changes to our apps?

Re: NAML customization questions

Peter <Nabble>
1 - Yes.
2 - Yes, but we encourage people to try it themselves. It is not hard to understand and once you do, you will be able to do so many things by yourself, try new things, new ideas, that you will end up enjoying it (at least we hope you do).
3- Yes. Most of the changes are done that way. If you have seen your NAML already you may have found most of your requests there.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.