NAML Support?

GregChapman
Just a thought...

I see the first NAML code has been posted in the Free Support Forum at:
http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/short-and-long-descriptions-td6927296.html#a6928298

Is it time to create a specific sub-forum for such posts  (both here and in free support), to make it easier for advanced users to find NAML code postings?

Re: NAML Support?

Peter <Nabble>
Maybe but I guess it is too soon. People would ask things that will be available on the documentation and the subforum would be polluted. And in time we hope it won't be necessary. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion, we may consider it.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: NAML Support?

GregChapman
You're probably right...

Not unless you create a range of new areas within it e.g. beginners questions, feature requests and NAML code.

I was just wondering if too many geeky code questions might intimidate newcomers and make them think Nabble was just too complex for them.

And then, of course, you have a bigger management job, moving misplaced posts from one area to another. To quote Fagin, from"Oliver"... "I think I'd better think it out again" :-)

Re: NAML Support?

Peter <Nabble>
Let's just wait and see what happens.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: NAML Support?

Greg, I agree with you. I created two NAML support areas (one under this premium support and another one in the free area). Thanks for the suggestion.

Re: NAML Support?

Harvey
So we post in the NAML forum if... we are "editing macros?"

Can you give guidelines? Doesn't every question ultimately deal with NAML?

Re: NAML Support?

Hugo <Nabble>
Those sub-forums should contain questions about editing macros, NAML syntax, commands, how to change specific areas of the page, etc.