NAML Editor no longer uses site visual preferences?

NAML Editor no longer uses site visual preferences?

DavidJCobb

Most pages that don't use NAML still include the CSS that admins have set in the site preferences. It seems that the NAML Editor isn't doing this anymore, though; it uses the default, white-page styles, without applying any custom CSS for the site. For my layout, at least, this is... problematic.

If the site style can't be included on the NAML Editor anymore for some reason, would it at least be possible to set some basic display properties that could then be applied to the editor?

Re: NAML Editor no longer uses site visual preferences?

Hugo <Nabble>
We indeed changed the advanced editor, but the idea is to open it without embedding (for some reason you were able to open it embedded, so that's a bug we will have to fix). That editor is independent of embedding, so you can open it in a new browser tab and have the full window just for it. This should give you plenty of space and probably a better experience. You can keep other forum pages on different browser tabs and refresh them after saving your changes in the advanced editor.

Re: NAML Editor no longer uses site visual preferences?

DavidJCobb
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
We indeed changed the advanced editor, but the idea is to open it without embedding (for some reason you were able to open it embedded, so that's a bug we will have to fix). That editor is independent of embedding, so you can open it in a new browser tab and have the full window just for it. This should give you plenty of space and probably a better experience. You can keep other forum pages on different browser tabs and refresh them after saving your changes in the advanced editor.
Oh, that makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.

(Btw the reason I have it embedded is because I've been keeping the embedded editor as a saved browser tab.)