NABBLE SERVERS OVER LOADED

ClaudeMobetta

Hi -

I'm geting - NABBLE SERVERS OVER LOADED - fer the last 15 minutes - that I know about -
Now 8:08 p PST -

Hope this dosen't last as in the past.

Claude

http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

Re: NABBLE SERVERS OVER LOADED

Hugo <Nabble>
We were working on it. We have been collecting performance data in order to make the server faster. We are done with data collection, so it should be fast from now on.

Re: NABBLE SERVERS OVER LOADED

ClaudeMobetta
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
We were working on it. We have been collecting performance data in order to make the server faster. We are done with data collection, so it should be fast from now on.

Hi -

It does seem to load a bit faster - Thanks - keep up the good work.

Claude