My forum wont load in IE

Ruralinfo.net
Hello all,  I started getting complaints about the forum not loading a week or so ago.  I would go check it and it always worked fine for me..  I use Firefox, and sometimes Google Chrome..  Works just fine in both of those..

 When I started trying to investigate the problems, I tried to load it in IE..  It seems to hit a continual load attempt and the page never loads at all.  Just a constant loop of trying to load..  I am testing it with IE 7 and it will show the top navigation with New Topic, and options, etc, then a large area of white space and at the bottom it is showing a "view more" link, and thats it..  Thanks for any help in advance...

http://ruralinfo.net/ruralmailtalk.html
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: My forum wont load in IE

Hugo <Nabble>
We are investigating the issue.

Re: My forum wont load in IE

Ruralinfo.net
Anyone have any idea on this?  If it helps any, I have a screenshot of the error pop up?

Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: My forum wont load in IE

Ruralinfo.net
Thanks Hugo, I just uploaded a screen shot it seems at the same time you posted..

Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: My forum wont load in IE

Hugo <Nabble>
We have fixed this problem, please take a look.

Re: My forum wont load in IE

Ruralinfo.net
Thanks a bunch Hugo..  It seems to work perfect..