My forum won't load

Class War
Hi,

Our forum won't load this morning for some reason. If the problem lies with the new 'gallery' I started setting up last night please delete it if it will resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice you can provide.

CW Admin.

Re: My forum won't load

sneeker
same here m8!

Re: My forum won't load

Keppa

I have the same problem over here

Forum:
http://dancing-flames.711547.n3.nabble.com/

Webpage:
http://dflames.t35.com/forums.html

Hoping for a quick fix!
Thanks for the help.
If you want to be good, think and act as a group!

Re: My forum won't load

Class War
Good to know it's not just us!

Re: My forum won't load

Virtual OS Tester
Me too!

But look at the address, they're all on N3!

Re: My forum won't load

John Yeoman
An interesting point. Forums hosted under n2 appear to load okay. When I input my n3 URL as n2- eg. http://n2.nabble.com/Writers-Village-Forum-f213250.html - I got inexplicably diverted to the Open JPA forum, running under n2, which appears to work.

Re: My forum won't load

Virtual OS Tester
N3 is not working correctly.

Re: My forum won't load