My forum name

TracyS
Okay, I screwed up and I want to change the name of my forum. Is the only way to do that to delete the entire forum and start over? I can do that since I *just* opened it and nobody knows about it yet.

If I have to delete it, can you explain how to do that?

Thanks!

Tracy

Re: My forum name

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Tracy,

To change the name of your forum, click on "Options > Editor > Edit name & description".
If you want to delete your forum, click on "Options > Delete this forum".

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: My forum name

Newt Gingrich
I'm logged in as admin, but I don't see an Edit option under Options.

I just see subscribe to this forum, post by email, reduce table columns, structure

How do I change the name?

-Matt Scofield
Online Communications
Newt.org

Re: My forum name

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Matt,

Ok, I found the problem and fixed it. Please check again:
http://n2.nabble.com/Conservative-Solutions%2C-Newt-Gingrich-and-Real-Change-f1649286ef1649286.html

Also, I see that your embedded forum has a problem (in Firefox). See screenshot below:

The problem is that you added the snippet to a table cell that doesn't use the full width available.
Please let me know if you need help to fix this.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

RE: My forum name

John Ansell

I have no clue.  Click on the name?  It might take you to the account information and you can change it there?  I think Wally knows because he switches between Wally and Newt’s Wally.

Best regards,

John

I'm logged in as admin, but I don't see an Edit option under Options.

I just see subscribe to this forum, post by email, reduce table columns, structure

How do I change the name?

-Matt Scofield
Online Communications
Newt.org

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/My-forum-name-tp1473063p2147373.html
You received this email because its matches your search subscription

RE: My forum name

Newt Gingrich
Thanks Hugo and John, i was able to change the name.  I'll take a look at that table code right now, thanks again!