My forum members

Geordie
Question 1:
I am a forum owner/administrator. How do I see my members details e.g. e-mail addresses so I can check for duplicates etc.

Question 2:
At the top of the forum I would like a "Latest Topics" with the last couple of posted items listed.
How do I do that?

I see there is a Topics View, but I would like that at the top of the homepage, if possible.
Wounds Heal, Broken Bones mend, Chicks dig scars.
YZ250F

Re: My forum members

Hugo <Nabble>
Geordie wrote
Question 1:
I am a forum owner/administrator. How do I see my members details e.g. e-mail addresses so I can check for duplicates etc.
Nabble doesn't show email addresses to protect users. You can see who is subscribed to your forum by clicking on "Options > Users > Manage subscribers", but no email addresses will be shown. Don't worry about duplications because this is not possible at Nabble since an email address can belong just to one user.
Geordie wrote
Question 2:
At the top of the forum I would like a "Latest Topics" with the last couple of posted items listed.
How do I do that?

I see there is a Topics View, but I would like that at the top of the homepage, if possible.
I don't understand what you want, but for now you can only use one of the three possible formats for forums: Topics, Mixed or Standard. Click on "Options > Editor > Change appearance" to select one of them. In the near future Nabble will allow users to change the page templates and you will be able to do that.