My forum isn't accessible!!!!

Silvana
Hello. Today my forum http://la-chiave-nel-pozzo-il-forum.46542.x6.nabble.com/ isn't accessible. This is the message I see:

Can you help me urgently, please? Thank you very much..
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: My forum isn't accessible!!!!

GregChapman
See post at:
http://support.nabble.com/forum-recovery-tp7597346p7597362.html
(but it would be off-topic to reply there!)

Re: My forum isn't accessible!!!!

Silvana
Thanks Greg, now my forum is ok. After a few hours it went all right. Ciao