My forum is down.

Serenity♛

It is not possible to login or view threads. Is this the end? Can anything be done to restore its functionality?
http://nowa-atlantyda.2367957.n4.nabble.com/

Re: My forum is down.

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Does the site have adult contents?

Re: My forum is down.

Serenity♛
Israel <Nabble> wrote
Does the site have adult contents?
No, it's just plain chit-chat about anything. Please fix it.

Re: My forum is down.

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
I placed ads on your site today in the morning and a few hours later I received a notification saying that your site has adult contents. We need funds in order to keep our services.

Re: My forum is down.

Serenity♛
I don't understand what could be related to adult content? There's a politics sub-forum, so maybe that's it? I'm willing to remove this sub-forum, just give me a chance.

Re: My forum is down.

Serenity♛
Perhaps it is about a couple of images of transsexuals pasted by users. Let's agree that I will remove them by tomorrow, I just have to get on this forum, please.

Re: My forum is down.

amigoland
Serenity♛ wrote
Perhaps it is about a couple of images of transsexuals pasted by users. Let's agree that I will remove them by tomorrow, I just have to get on this forum, please.
Przepraszam Sarenko że tak tutaj wtargnąłem. Wydaje mi się że chodzi o te linki co kiedyś ktoś wklejał, te wiesz, co zaraz kasowałaś, lub ja kasowałem. Ale one nadal są...W koszu, tak mi się wydaje. Zacząłbym od opróżnienia kosza. Jak masz taką możliwość to wyczyść go całkowicie...Jeszcze raz przepraszam...Dobranoc.

Re: My forum is down.

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
I tried to restore your site but I got an error. I don't know if it will possible restore the site anymore.

Re: My forum is down.

Serenity♛
I understand. I'll be patient, hope you keep trying, please. I got a backup link by email, does that help?

Re: My forum is down.

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Send it to me. I will try once again.