My forum is EXTREMELY slow all day . . .

My forum is EXTREMELY slow all day . . .

Atheist Exile
Hi there,

My forum has been extremely slow -- to the point of not functioning most of the time.  I see that Facebook and Twitter are humming along, so I know it's not a problem with my PC or ISP.  Is there something going on with your servers?  If so, how soon before I can expect Nabble to be nice and snappy again?
 AtheistExile Admin,
AtheistExile@gmail.com
"You my say I'm a dreamer . . ."

Performance is OK for me

Graham Perrin
I picked one of the forums from <http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserRootNodes.jtp?user=239205>, it seemed fine.

everything disappeared completely today

Louis B.
everything disappeared completely today for about half an hour with the forum replaced with an empty page including this forum. it happened at about 10pm uk local time, I was worried incase every thing had gone. but it is fine now

Louis