My forum has suddenly changed...PLEASE HELP!

My forum has suddenly changed...PLEASE HELP!

Zicorth
The sub-topics used to be like this:

Topics

News & Announcements

General Discussions

Questions & Answers

----------------------------

But now it's:

Topics (226)(the number of topics has somehow gotten smaller...)

Forum of the Demonic Dreadlords (226)

Forum of the Demonic Dreadlords (226)

Forum of the Demonic Dreadlords (226)

---------------------------

All of the sub-topics are now the same name as the forum name, and the number of topics in each sub-topic are all the same, even though there are only 2-7 posts in each!
Plus, the "• View more »" option has disappeared on the "Topics" section, at the top.

WHY IS IT DOING THIS?!

Please help!

Re: My forum has suddenly changed...PLEASE HELP!

Hugo <Nabble>
We are working on this now. Thanks for reporting it.

Re: My forum has suddenly changed...PLEASE HELP!

Zicorth
No problem Hugo.

Re: My forum has suddenly changed...PLEASE HELP!

We fixed those problem. Please take a look and let me know if you still have issues.

Re: My forum has suddenly changed...PLEASE HELP!

Zicorth
Um hugo...It's fine exept for two things.

1. The total number of "Topics" is wrong. (still 226)

2. There used to be space enough for 4-5 topics, from the out-look forum view. Now there is only space for 3.

Please fix these issues!

Thanks.

Re: My forum has suddenly changed...PLEASE HELP!

Hugo <Nabble>
Zicorth wrote
1. The total number of "Topics" is wrong. (still 226)
No, the old number was wrong. The old number was counting the topics in other sub-forums, thus: 226+7+2+8=243. The "Topics" section must count only topics directly under the parent forum.
Zicorth wrote
2. There used to be space enough for 4-5 topics, from the out-look forum view. Now there is only space for 3.
This is fixed. Thanks for reporting it.

Re: My forum has suddenly changed...PLEASE HELP!

Zicorth
By the way, the total number of "Topics" is wrong. Please fix this.

Thanks.

Zicorth wrote:
2. There used to be space enough for 4-5 topics, from the out-look forum view. Now there is only space for 3.
This is fixed. Thanks for reporting it.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/My-forum-has-suddenly-changed-PLEASE-HELP-tp4217251p4219618.html
To unsubscribe from Re: My forum has suddenly changed...PLEASE HELP!, click here.

Re: My forum has suddenly changed...PLEASE HELP!

Hugo <Nabble>
Zicorth wrote
By the way, the total number of "Topics" is wrong. Please fix this.
Why do you think so?