My forum has disappeared - urgent!

amarynth
I wanted to delete a sub forum.  I went through the procedure, went into the sub-forum and delete it.  My complete forum disappeared.  I see only HTTP Error 500.

What can I do now?  The url is http://quantumlightconnections.weebly.com/quantum-light-forum.html

The same problem is reported here in this post .. http://n2.nabble.com/Need-help-with-Error-500-td3212491.html#a3212491

The reason I wanted to delete this subforum, is that sometimes users make duplicate posts, in this case, the user made 4 duplicate posts.  He could not delete them .. I moved them to the subforum and wanted to remove the subforum (I don't care if they stay somewhere in the database, but I want to keep the forum clean) ..
Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Understanding, Valor

Re: My forum has disappeared - urgent!

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
It's back.  We are still tracking down the bug.  Thanks for explaining what you did to cause the problem to appear.

Re: My forum has disappeared - urgent!

amarynth
Thanks so much for the quick response!
Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Understanding, Valor