My forum has been deleted today HELP, please!

My forum has been deleted today HELP, please!

asinosentendemos
Hi!

I got an Email today that my Forum was deleted. Apparently they had sent an Email reminding me to request no deletion but I did not find that Email on my account and so it was deleted. What can I do to bring it back? Please,  help!

Thanks

Ana

Re: My forum has been deleted today HELP, please!

GregChapman
The message you received should have included a link to a zip file containing an archive of your forum. Post that link here and one of the team should be able to restore your forum..

Re: My forum has been deleted today HELP, please!

asinosentendemos
Hi Greg,

Thanks so much for this. Here is the link. I hope it works. Thanks in advance.! Ana

http://n5.nabble.com/backups/site_1097324_900438364.zip

Re: My forum has been deleted today HELP, please!

Raven<Nabble>
Restored. Apologies for the delayed response, I must have missed this post.