My forum got copied by Tanveer..

bheibheqoh

as you promise.. you wont let him copy the contents of my forum.. but..

I just found this.. http://imr.1047102.n5.nabble.com/ .. all of Tanveer's forum content is from my http://forum.animeron.info .. and my other staff posts is included there. I thought you wont let him copy my forum.. and my forum contents got deleted. and moved from his forum..

I am willing to pay for a premium support if thats the only solution to successfully grant my request.

Re: My forum got copied by Tanveer..

bheibheqoh

All the people in his forum are my people.. and if you see in the screenshot they are not even registered in his forum. Those people posts are posts from my forum.. and I want them back from my forum.. and remove it to his forum.

Here are the other screen shots that proves that his forum http://imr.1047102.n5.nabble.com contents are my http://forum.animeron.info posts..

Re: My forum got copied by Tanveer..

bheibheqoh
One of my staff complain about this and asked a support here.. and one of your helper Tanveer and the one who also responsible on copying my forum.. replied this..

Re: My forum got copied by Tanveer..

As I promised, I didn't restore any backup file for him. That was our discussion by email. But he was an administrator of your forum in the past and created several sub-forums. As the owner of those sub-forums, he was able to move the data to another Nabble application and this is where the problem started. The point here is that he moved only sub-forums that he created. I will have to discuss this issue with the Nabble team because this has never happened before.

Re: My forum got copied by Tanveer..

bheibheqoh
so is there anyway I can get back the posts he moved to his forum, as soon as possible?

Re: My forum got copied by Tanveer..

bheibheqoh
sir, how long it will take to move back our posts in our forum ??

Re: My forum got copied by Tanveer..

bheibheqoh
sir, how long it will take to move back our posts in our forum ??

Re: My forum got copied by Tanveer..

Peter <Nabble>
I'm sorry if it's taking long but we didn't expect that to happen and we are discussing what measures we can take.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: My forum got copied by Tanveer..

bheibheqoh
How long it will take? you see my forums have lots of visitors and posts.. and all the visitors is complaining and nagging because of the posts that got deleted by that Tanveer.. and one of my admins is cant wait for his post to get back.. so how long it will take? so I and my admins and visitors knows

Re: My forum got copied by Tanveer..

☪Not_A_Admin
i didnt copy your forum, what are you going on about??
i moved the sub forums created by me, and then realised i had no use for them, so deleted the whole forum, which just sent like hundreds of emails to eveyone.