My forum appearance is loss. What I do?

محسن كهتري
My forum appearance is loss. What I do?
Please help me!!!
محسن كهتري
mohsen.kehtari@gmail.com
دفتر كار مجازي : http://www.pishgamiran.tk

Re: My forum appearance is loss. What I do?

Hugo <Nabble>
I don't understand your question. Please post a link to the forum where you have a problem and I will take a look. Your list of forums and posts is here:
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserRootNodes.jtp?user=465752

Re: My forum appearance is loss. What I do?

☪Not_A_Admin
i thinkhe means his forum looks different?

Re: My forum appearance is loss. What I do?

Hugo <Nabble>
Maybe. It is not clear if he lost his custom CSS style code or if he lost his forum. It is difficult to help when I can't understand.