My embedded forum is gone... HELP

Ruralinfo.net
http://ruralinfo.net/ruralmailtalk.html
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: My embedded forum is gone... HELP

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Sorry for the trouble. We are looking into it. It should be fixed soon.

Anything on this yet Will?  I am getting lots of emails from my forum users..  Thanks

Administrator
I know ... sorry. We are working on this right now, and will be working through the night.

Thanks a bunch Will...  Sorry to keep you guys working so late...

Administrator
It's fixed now. Please check. Sorry for the trouble.

Re: My embedded forum is gone... HELP

Ruralinfo.net
Thanks Will... It is fixed and working fine...