My embedded Message not Visible on my site

My embedded Message not Visible on my site

SlugPuppy
My embedded NABBLE2 Message shows up fine on my machine, but when I upload the new page to my website, there is only a blank space where the message should be.

My web server is HOSTWAY; is nabble2 compatible with all/most providers?

Here is the site /link http://www.gamerefuge.com/arcticstud/events.html

Thanks, Brian

(one other thing, I think I checked the [ X ] html format box when I created the message, does that make any difference?)

Re: My embedded Message not Visible on my site

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Brian,

I could open your embedded forum without problems in FireFox 3, Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Opera.
Here is a screenshot.

Which browser (and version) are you using?

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: My embedded Message not Visible on my site

SlugPuppy
Good to know...
Thanks for the Screenshot! ...
I'm using Mozilla Firefox, though I don't know if the computer I'm on has been updated recently.

You think that's the problem?
Brian

Re: My embedded Message not Visible on my site

Hugo <Nabble>
Please try to refresh your page. Also, you can check for javascript errors in your browser. In Firefox, go to "Tools > Error console" and check if there are errors on the nabble pages.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: My embedded Message not Visible on my site

SlugPuppy
Thanks again,
YES there were errors on the page,
seen below... ....what now?

Brian

Re: My embedded Message not Visible on my site

Hugo <Nabble>
By looking at your HTML page, I see that you have added the nabble javascript snippet to the <head> section of the page. Please move it to the <body> section in order to prevent more problems.
Also, we have fixed a few bugs recently and the new release will probably fix your problem.
The next release should happen in a few days.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: My embedded Message not Visible on my site

SlugPuppy
Thanks Hugo,

Actually, I had the snippet in the body originally, but I put it at the top this morning to see if it would help.

In any case, I'll assume that others can see it just fine,
...and look for the new Nabble release in a few days

Thanks again for the prompt responses!

Brian