My Profile

claude
I am the administrator of my Nabble site -
Is it possible to reconstruct my site using my “Profile” - if I needed to?

reconstruction

Graham Perrin
If construction = creation and association of fora, and
if deconstruction = deletion of those fora, then
no; you can not automatically recreate that structure.

Deletion of a forum is permanent. Here's the text that appears when you opt to delete:

Do you really want to permanently delete this forum?
Note that sub-forums and posts won't be deleted. They will continue to exist in Nabble's database and will still be reachable through our search engine. If you want to delete them too, you have to find the delete option in their menus. Note that you can't delete an element that doesn't belong to you (i.e., wasn't created by you).