My Newspaper App is down

Harvey
My app is down.

It's very odd because it is on N3 and so is my forum, but that is up.

Can you look? Thank you!

Re: My Newspaper App is down

Pedro
They are all working fine here.

Re: My Newspaper App is down

Harvey

That is really odd.  Still can't get it to come up.

(via mobile)

On Sep 25, 2013 11:59 PM, "Pedro &lt;Nabble&gt; [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
They are all working fine here.

http://support.nabble.com/My-Newspaper-App-is-down-tp7586756p7586758.html
To unsubscribe from My Newspaper App is down, click here.
NAML

Re: My Newspaper App is down

Harvey
Since last night I am getting this:

Re: My Newspaper App is down

Harvey
This site is downforeveryoneorjustme.com:

Re: My Newspaper App is down

Harvey
I am seeing it down on 3 browsers and on my phone.

Re: My Newspaper App is down

GregChapman
I'm confused by your links and exactly what is down! The magazine may be running. It seems to be the URL that points to it that isn't.

That screen dump shows: http://mag.nyskiblog.com/ and that doesn't seem to exist. I see your forum also uses a URL that points to a sub-domain, but that works! Looks like something at your domain control panel rather than Nabble that's gone faulty.

Incidentally, your signature also has an incomplete/wrong url that doesn't work.

Re: My Newspaper App is down

Harvey
GregChapman wrote
I'm confused by your links and exactly what is down! The magazine may be running. It seems to be the URL that points to it that isn't.

That screen dump shows: http://mag.nyskiblog.com/ and that doesn't seem to exist. I see your forum also uses a URL that points to a sub-domain, but that works! Looks like something at your domain control panel rather than Nabble that's gone faulty.

Incidentally, your signature also has an incomplete/wrong url that doesn't work.
mag.nyskiblog.com is my newspaper that is on Nabble. It is down.

Pedro I am hearing from others that the app is down. Can you look at it?

Re: My Newspaper App is down

Harvey
Update.  This is not a nabble issue it is go daddy.

Sorry for the false alarm.
HTTPS Please!