My Nabble quit updating at 9:03 am this morning

My Nabble quit updating at 9:03 am this morning

PedXing
the last time this happened (January 13th) Hugo had to fix it.  he responded by saying:

"The process that imports emails got stuck. We fixed the problem and your forum should be up-to-date now. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Is there anyway I can fix this myself?  My forums are down which means my website is down which means that facebook and twitter are down too!  Kinda stressing out about it actually.  HELP!

shane

http://landertalk.972807.n3.nabble.com/

Re: My Nabble quit updating at 9:03 am this morning

PedXing
This is the second time in just a couple of weeks that this has happened.  Today I've had over 400 page views that were people trying to access the mailing list but were unable to.  Do you allow people to host their own nabble code?  If this is something that occurs on a semi-regular basis I'd LOVE to be able to fix it myself.  Having to write a request and then wait and hope that someone will check that request in a timely manner is not really ideal.

Let me know if there is something I can do!

shane

Re: My Nabble quit updating at 9:03 am this morning

Hugo <Nabble>
I fixed the problem. All pending messages will be imported in the next minutes. Early today I created a ticket for this bug and it should be fixed soon. Until then, I will keep checking if emails are being imported. Sorry for the inconvenience.