My Nabble app quit updating the mailing list at 3:22pm today

My Nabble app quit updating the mailing list at 3:22pm today

PedXing
and I'm not sure why.

I can think of no changes that would have been made today that would affect this.

it is embedded.  http://landertalk.972807.n3.nabble.com/

Any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated!

shane

Re: My Nabble app quit updating the mailing list at 3:22pm today

Hugo <Nabble>
The process that imports emails got stuck. We fixed the problem and your forum should be up-to-date now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Re: My Nabble app quit updating the mailing list at 3:22pm today

PedXing
Fantastic response time!  No problem at all and thank you for taking care of it so quickly!

shane